Skip to main content

WHAT IS LOVE? SMS

What is love?

Love is when my mom kisses me and says mera bachha lakhon me ek hai...

Love is when u cm back frm work and dad says 'arey beta! aaj bohot der ho gai

Love is when ur bhabhi says ' hey hero ladki dekhi hai tere liya, koi aur pasand ho tou bata dena'

Love is when ur brother says ' bhai tu tension na le, main hu na tere saath

Love is when ur Moodless and ur sis says ' chal bhai kahi ghoom k aatein hai

Love is when ur best friend hugs u and says' abe tere bagair mazaa nhi aata yar....

These all are best moments of love.....don't miss them in life.

Love is not only having a bf or gf.

Love u all who have been a special part of my life...........

Its love,
when a little girl puts her energy to give dad a head
massage.

Its love,
when a wife makes tea for husband and take a sip
before him.

Its love,
when a mother gives her son the best piece of cake.

Its love,
when ur friend holds ur hand tightly on a slippery
road.

Its love,
when your brother messages you and asks did you
reach home on time..

Love 💕 is not just a guy holding a girl and going around
the city.
Lvv wen u send a small msg to yur frens to mk them smile

 Luv 💕 is actually a name of "care"..
Happy valentines week😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANSWER ME KANNADA SMS

Ans me plz...... 6 jana teacher Schoolge hogovaga Obba kalla teacher Chain kithkondu Odtane Kannada teacher Kalla kalla antha kugthare, Eng teacher Thief thief antha, Hindi teacher Chor chor antha, S.s teacher Samaj gataka antha, Maths teacher 420 420, anta kugtare adre 'science' Teacher enantha Kugtare. Tale idre Tale odsi answer Madi......

GUNDA JOKES IN ENGLISH

Mom on phone to Gunda from Office M: What are you doing G: Caring my sister M: Where is Grand Maa G: She went outside M: What your sister is doing G: I Don't know i am watching TV...... hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha

EE DANE MULU -TULU SMS ALERT

EE DANE MULU -TULU SMS ALERT ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕೆರಿಗೆ ತುರ್ತು ಎಚ್ಚರಿಕೆ.... ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಅಪಾಯಕಾರಿ ''ಈರ್ ದಾನೆ ಮೂಲು...ಏರೆಗಾವುಯೆ ಕಿರಿ ಕಿರಿ...'' ಎಂಬ ಮಾರಕ ಸಾಂಕ್ರಾಮಿಕ ರೋಗ ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ಕನ್ನಡ ಮತ್ತು ಉಡುಪಿ ಜಿಲ್ಲೆಯಾದ್ಯಂತ ವೇಗವಾಗಿ ಹರಡುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಒಂದು ವಾರ ಕಾಲ ವಾಟ್ಸಾಪ್ ಬಂದ್ ಮಾಡಿ ಇಡಲು ವೈದ್ಯರು ಸೂಚಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಆಗಲೂ ನಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಇಂಜೆಕ್ಷನ್ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವುದು ಅಗತ್ಯ ಎಂದು ಹೇಳಿದ್ದಾರೆ. 

HUSBAND AND WIFE AFTER MARRIAGE

After Marriage Husband and wife... H: I Love U Dear W: I Love u if u bring one Gold Necklace H: I was happy before marry you W: I too happy before marry you H: I hate you W: I too hate you H: I Will divorce U W: I will kill you H; Please darling i love you, don't shout neighbors are listening. I will bring necklace ha ha ha ha ...